"Alpha was the best thing I ever did. It helped answer some huge questions and to find a simple empowering faith in my life."
– Bear Grylls, TV Adventurer
"Alpha Courses ... are opportunities to strengthen ecumenical togetherness among Christians, and a joint proclamation of faith in Christ in today's world."
– Cardinal Walter Kasper, President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity
"People consider the claims of Christ in fresh and stimulating ways through Alpha."
– Bill Hybels, Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church
“One of the most effective evangelism tools for the 21st century.”
– Rick Warren, Senior Pastor, Saddleback Church
"In my opinion Alpha accomplishes an incredible task, in making people interested in faith and in making faith relevant to the modern man. I especially appreciate the ecumenical spirit of the Alpha Course: There is no pressure on anybody to join a different denomination, but just to join Jesus and to put Jesus at the centre."
– Father Raniero Cantalamessa, Preacher to the Papal Household
“The Alpha format is definitely a huge improvement and right for our time, because process is involved instead of a quick presentation and it is more communal.”
– Tim Keller, Author & Senior Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church
"To me, Alpha is an expression of the work of the Holy Spirit… It’s accessible, it’s easy, and it’s user-friendly. It’s extraordinary. It’s leading people into a personal relationship with Jesus and building a community that engages with the world and changes it for the better."
– Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
"Alpha is a tool for mobilizing men and women to present the gospel of Jesus to the lost."
– Joyce Meyer, Joyce Meyer Ministries